Friday, September 2, 2011

The Eyes Don't Lie

Guess I have been a producer too long.... I take a picture and have to study it and analize it .... we took 4 pictures today and yes I have lost alot of weight and I look 20 years younger, but I am sad..... my eyes are dead. How can becoming spiritual keep you so sad? Nothing has gone right since God forced himself in my world.............. I mean nothing.

Before he did this to me I had a home and a steady money supply. Did not get used by people like Rick. Blair has asked me to move in with him, Bob is coming from Beverly Hills, and Carol offered me a parnership in her kennel and I am still sad.

I worked 3 years trying so hard to help people and get this church started... but for nothing. No one wants it. God fucks your world when he leads you to your on destruction trying to help people. I want to quit..get married...... cook tons of family dinners....play with my grandkids and make love to my husband all night long every night.... and maybe nooners if he has the energy. But I have known for so long that I could only love Rick that I don't know how to make that happen..... But I am putting forth an effort. I deserve the very best the world has to offer.........All Goddesses do

Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask away and I will try to fill ya in. Much Love