Monday, September 5, 2011

The One

I am so damned confused, I mean I met someone this week that really bowled me over. I mean I have known him for awhile, but not really know him as a person. He is not my usual type at all. I mean on looks that is. But this guy was amazing, we talked for hours....... he wasn't anything like I thought. He was everything that I ever wanted in a man....... cept for one thing he is married to a dear friend and I know I would never step over that boundry. I had just convinced myself that all men were going to use me and never treat me like the awesome person I am... when an amazing man proved me wrong. You see I was anti him because... well nevermind. It is a mute point anyway

I talked to Rick Sat and I felt nothing at all........ he was still cold. He even said he knew I was doing drugs because I lost so much weight! I lost the weight cause I am at peace with myself, I walk miles and miles and dance like crazy. People that get sober always blame people that can drink for THEIR issues...........I am not willing anymore to feel at fault because Rick gets drunk and hurts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask away and I will try to fill ya in. Much Love