Friday, September 2, 2011

Let's Talk Love

Isn't it amazing to look in? I mean to watch others interact? All people want and crave love, but most never achieve "the one" Rick always told me that I wasn't the one......... yet soon as I laid eyes on his dirty homeless self I knew that he was the one.............But it really does take two. 3 years is enough to stop and rethink......... OOPS I stopped the flow of what is important right now..

I teach sex because I know that it regeneraates us and renews our bodies (with orgasm only) But I see couples flowing to swingers events, rolling with their backs together, or looking for "friends with benefits" because they are too gunshy to commit..........Look people if you love your mate talk to them........ but also remember to listen. It is give and take. I feel like such a hypocrite because I praise marriage so much and am single.

You know what is funny? My friends are jealous of my life because I have traveled, done things they wanted to do, meet people dream of..all of the adult stuff. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT people I sleep alone each and every night. Because I won't settle for anyone but "the one" Maybe I was totally wrong about why God made me stick with Rick thru everything..maybe he just needed help and I was suppose to be there.

I am about to have a date, can ya believe it? I mean he is gorgeous, sexy, and kind..........but I dont know how to date dammit.


Many Blessings
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask away and I will try to fill ya in. Much Love