Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hmmmm

Well as usual life has been an adventure, I had an awesome weekend! Went to an adult party on Sat. (still not a swinger but love the parties)Then Hippie Church on Sunday and Barton Creek for the afternoon! I love natural water and not the chlorine pools..... then Tom tookme to dinner at Baby A's. I kinda like being treated good........ I mean I love to spoil, so shouldn't I get spoiled?

Rick made no effort to get in touch with me and I am soooo tired of fighting for people that don't fight for themselves, or being a way to keep yourself fed.

I am so sick of losers and what I chose for myself as the "savior" of these idiots. Hell they don't love themselves enough to put an effort into taking care of themselves.

I keep an amazing home, cook like a chef, and know every sexual technique there is........... fuck guys learn to put effort out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask away and I will try to fill ya in. Much Love